As leading plastic fabricators, we have an important part to play in the fight against climate change. As well as producing high-quality and affordable plastics, we go above and beyond to use recycled and recyclable materials wherever possible. Read on to find out more about our green credentials, or get in touch to discuss your needs.
PERSPEX®re CAST ACRYLIC
PERSPEX®re is made of 100% recycled MMA, offering an environmentally friendly solution with high optical transparency, durability, and UV stability — PERSPEX®re maintains the same properties as virgin cast acrylic.
- PERSPEX®re comes with a 10-year external warranty, offering a truly long-term solution.
- Recycled MMA is obtained from material scraps and waste, through a cracking and distillation process that results in a high purity standard.
- This process can be repeated over and over again, saving raw materials and preventing waste long term.
- PERSPEX®re is stocked in four standard colours — Clear, Opal, White, and Black.
- We also offer a bespoke colour-matching service so PERSPEX®re can be produced in any colour.
ALUPANEL® ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE
Alupanel® is a UK-manufactured aluminium composite made with at least 80% recycled content, offering a versatile solution for signage and display projects.
- The Low-Density Polyethelyne (LDPE) used to produce the core of Alupanel® aluminium composite is 100% recycled.
- Alupanel® is manufactured in the UK thereby greatly reducing the carbon footprint of distribution compared to alternative brands.
- Standard Alupanel® comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Speciality grades such as Alupanel® Traffic come with a 12-year external warranty.
- Alupanel® is 100% recyclable at the end of its life.
PALIGHT® PVC FOAM
Our PVC Foam range contains a selection of recycled products, including Palight® Re-NU — a 100% recycled PVC Foam!
- Palight® Re-NU is manufactured with 100% reground and recycled PVC collected in the UK.
- It is a co-extruded sheet with a hard, smooth, white print surface.
- Production waste is less than 1% and all products are re-grindable and recyclable when reaching the end of their life.
Palram is a committed member of VinylPlus, the voluntary sustainable development program of the European PVC industry. Being a VinylPlus member guarantees that Palram’s products are recyclable, that they maintain a green production process, and it reassures our customers that our PVC products are produced responsibly.
For more information about our green credentials, don’t hesitate to get in touch.