Hygienic wall cladding
Plastexe offer a range of products suitable for hygienic cladding solutions. From 2.5mm rigid PVC commercial environments to more decorative acrylics and patterned PVC’s for domestic projects; we have something to suit most applications.
Plastic cladding can be used in:
- Clean rooms
- Shower rooms
- Wet Rooms
Hygienic PVC wall cladding and ceiling linings
Our PVC hygienic wall cladding and ceiling linings are manufactured from rigid PVC specifically designed for environments where hygiene is a major factor. Because the rigid PVC we manufacture our wall claddings from is of food safety rated standards, our PVC wall cladding sheets are especially suitable for use in the food and catering industries. Benefits include the following:
- Hard wearing
- Safe to use in the food industry and catering environments such as commercial kitchens
- Antimicrobial protection (non-standard)
- Heat resistant
- Impact resistant
- Class 1 fire rating
- Resistant to chemicals
- Low maintenance
- Superior hygiene properties
- Easy to install
- Fixed using sealants, adhesives and drive rivets
- Can be retrospectively fitted around existing installations which minimises disruption and downtime, which will save you money.
Hygienic Wall Cladding Sheet Fabrication
We are leading suppliers of bespoke hygienic wall cladding in Exeter and across the South West. Our fabrication process is quick, efficient and affordable. For more information about our services, why not give us a call on 01392 360 999?
A member of our experienced team will be able to offer sound advice relating to your needs and provide a free no-obligation quotation.